Strong Experience In Corporate Transactions
Our legal approach to business transactions is unique: We treat each client as if they were our only client and devote the resources necessary to help achieve their goals.
Whether helping business leaders decide the exact type of business entity to form, or providing advice on employment agreements for key personnel, our attorneys can assist with business matters including:
- Structuring and arranging partnership or shareholder structures, business financing and joint ventures
- Drafting and reviewing franchise and licensing agreements
- Advising on corporate structure and strategies to limit liability
- Handling changes of ownership, corporate structure and business dissolution issues
- Negotiating and documenting the formation of partnerships (general and limited), limited liability companies (LLC) and corporations
- Assisting with corporate governance issues such as preparation of shareholder agreements, stock redemption agreements and joint venture agreements
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements of all kinds
In addition to helping clients make informed business decisions, our lawyers also protect client assets when disputes arise between shareholders, partners, employers or competitors. We represent business clients throughout the Fort Lauderdale area and across Florida. Contact us today to schedule a convenient appointment.