Mikhael E. Keifitz Esq.
Mikhael E. Keifitz, Esq. is an attorney with a unique combination of business and legal experience, and has held positions ranging from Chief Executive Officer to General Counsel in public and private corporations in New York and Florida.
These experiences have provided him with special expertise in business organization and management practices including human resources management, executive administration, high value project development, multimillion dollar fundraising, including loans and grants procurement, financial management, corporate compliance and governance, corporate mergers and acquisitions, business development planning, purchasing and international business contracts negotiations, private placement decision making, emergency and crisis management, labor and malpractice litigation.
Mikhael is the founding member of ALME Consulting, LLC which provides private client counseling in the areas of law, education and financial services. He has strong entrepreneurial credentials as General Manager and Partner in a risk management and compliance consulting company, in which he also specialized in accreditation and quality assurance for healthcare organizations.
Mikhael was a licensed nursing home administrator in New York State, where he operated a120- bed Nursing Home and was involved in Medicaid/Medicare planning, estate and wealth management administration and planning. He also has completed necessary training for life and health insurance underwriter licensing and the series 6 & 7 stockbroker license with John Hancock Insurance Company in New York. Mr. Keifitz is a graduate from Citizens Police Academy in New York City.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law and Litigation
- Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Labor Mediation and Litigation
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Professional Contracts Negotiations
- Corporate Crisis Management
- Health Care Compliance
- Criminal Fraud and Obstruction of Justice Defense
- Florida, 2008
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida
- Honors: Dean's List
- Dowling College, Oakdale, New York
- M.B.A. - 1997
- St. John's University, New York, New York
- B.S. summa cum laude
- Long Island University, LI, New York, Nebraska
- Citizens Police Academy in New York City
- Optimus, INC (International Food Service & Distribution)
- Weichert Professional Partners (Real Estate)
- Swiss Watchmakers, Inc. (High Grade Watch Assembly & Repairs)
- Timeless Jewelry, Inc.( Jewelry Retail & Internet Corporation)
- Megas of South Florida (International Automotive Distributor)
- Sturgeon Aquafarms, LLC (Caviar & Aquaculture Industry)
- YG Construction, Inc. (Building & Construction Industry)
- Chabad Russian Center of South Florida ( Non-Profit Corporation)
- Y & Y Healthcare Corp. (Medical Supply Distributor)
- Optimus, Inc. (305.758.2556)
Past Employment Positions
- ALME Risk Management & Consulting, LLC, Managing Partner, 2005
- M&M Risk Management, Partner, 2003 - 2005
Pro Bono Activities
- Chabad Russian Center, 2003 - Present
- JCAHO and Healthcare Accreditation Consulting