Joseph H. Rose
Joe Rose is a partner in the firm's Business and Real Estate Department, concentrating his practice in the areas of business and real estate litigation, first- and third-party property damage claims, and real estate and commercial transactions. Joe has represented the interests of a variety of businesses and professionals, including real estate developers, medical providers and clinics, lenders, creditors, service contractors and private individuals. He has considerable experience assisting clients in the litigation and resolution of partnership disputes, real estate transactions, breaches of fiduciary duties and property damage. Joe litigates and negotiates aggressively but always with an aim toward achieving client-focused goals and outcomes.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Property Damage Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List, Dean’s Certificate of Achievement in Legal Research & Writing and Mediation Workshop
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Major: English, Spanish
- Minor: Linguistics
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers "Rising Stars"
- Florida's Trend Legal Elite "Up and Comers"
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation “40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County”