Eric T. Salpeter
Eric T. Salpeter is a founding partner of Salpeter Gitkin LLP. Eric manages the firm's Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Real Estate Practice Groups. He counsels and litigates on behalf of businesses and individuals from various industry sectors in commercial and corporate litigation and law. As a real estate attorney, Eric represents developers, landlords and individuals in all phases of real estate law, including leasing litigation and transactions, landlord/tenant disputes, and commercial and residential closings. He also has unique and considerable experience representing individuals in efforts to recover pre-construction condominium deposits; he taught a seminar on the subject to trial lawyers from throughout Florida at the Florida Justice Association Workhorse Seminar. Eric also has litigated personal injury matters and is an experienced health care attorney.
Eric is a member of the Broward and Dade County Bar Associations, The Florida Bar and the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the University of Miami Law School Alumni Association and received a Bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Florida and a Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law, where he served on the Business Law Review. Eric was born in New York but has been a resident of South Florida since 1980.
Eric is married to Jennifer and is the proud father of two boys.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Litigation
- Leases and Leasing
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Class Actions
- Florida, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2000
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- Juris Doctor cum laude - 1998
- Law Review: Business Law Review
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: Psychology
- Ross Realty Investments, Inc.
- Pediatrix/Mednax Medical Group of Florida, Inc
- Terranova Corporation
- The Easton Group
- Milbrook Properties,Inc
- Cash4Gold/Green Bullion Inc.
- Weston Commercial Properties
- Bob's Barricades, Inc.
- All Care Consultants, Inc.
- Snaidero USA, Inc.
- Weston Sunrise Investors, LLC
- Lecturer, Florida Justice Association Workhorse Seminar
Honors and Awards
- Named to Florida's Legal Elite for 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- University of Miami Law School Alumni Association, Board of Directors